Saturday, March 27, 2010

New Contest!


My daughter had mentioned to me the other day that she learned how to play chinese jump rope in P.E. In fourth grade, my favorite thing to do at recess was to play chinese jump rope. I played every recess. So I thought what a great game to introduce your kids to for exercise - better yet, why don't you play along with them too!

Right now eSportsonline.com has their chinese jump ropes on sale for $2.63. (I would put a link to it, but I don't know how. So, if anyone who knows how would like to inform me - that would be great!) They also have a book you can buy to go with it that has several ways to play it if you can't remember how.

But, if you would like to enter my contest - you could win one! All you have to do is respond to what you like most about my blog and you are entered. It could be as general as Tip of the Week or as specific as the Top 10 Worst Cereals. Just let me know. And for those who don't have children the age of playing chinese jump rope, you can opt to win a regular jump rope.

Contest Ends Monday, April 5, 2010 at midnight.

No comments: